CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hi, I'm Stanley!

My name is Flat Stanley and I'm headed out into the world to have adventures! My friends Eric, Michael, and Kate are helping me find some traveling companions who will take me on outings to see some really cool places. I want to go to museums, on hikes, camping, and to be able to travel around the world. I hope I'm lucky enough to go to Europe, China, Thailand, and on a lot of airplane trips. Maybe I'll even be allowed to go on a cruise some day! There is so much to see and do in the world, I can hardly wait to get going!

I'm going to go pack my bags so I'm ready to go when I get the chance! I'll let you know what I've been up to, so check back often!

Love,

Flat Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment